Hundreds of injuries, including serious, storming the occupation of Al-Aqsa

Today, Monday morning, the Israeli occupation police stormed the squares of Al-Aqsa Mosque, where they repressed thousands of Palestinians and attacked them with tear gas canisters and rubber-coated metal bullets, causing hundreds of injuries and hundreds of cases of suffocation.

Following the incursion and attack on the Palestinians, clashes erupted between the occupation forces and youths who refused to leave the sanctuary grounds, and the confrontations continued for tens of minutes and were centered in front of the Al-Qibli prayer hall, at the Mughrabi Gate, in the Al-Musalla Al-Marwani Square and the Dome of the Rock.

The Temple organizations were planning to storm Al-Aqsa from the Mughrabi Gate at seven in the morning, but the Israeli police decided to prevent this, and after about an hour of their decision to storm Al-Aqsa Square with reinforced forces.

In conjunction with the storming and assault on the Palestinians, an Israeli police drone flew over Al-Aqsa Square and directed and instructed the police and special units for the presence of Palestinians and the movements of young men to be attacked and assaulted.

In addition, the occupation police prevented the Red Crescent Society and its staff in Jerusalem from reaching the Al-Aqsa Mosque to cover the events and provide aid to the injured, noting that dozens of injuries were recorded, including serious ones in the head and upper part of the body. Many journalists were injured.

This incursion and attack on the Palestinians in Al-Aqsa preceded the announcement by the Israeli police to prevent mass settler incursions into the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which were scheduled for this morning as part of the right-wing rallies on the occasion of the so-called "unification of Jerusalem," while tens of thousands of Palestinians held themselves in the campus to prevent incursions.

Initial reports by the Israeli media spoke of a decision by the Commander-in-Chief of the Occupation Police, Kobi Shabtai, to prevent settlers from storming the Al-Aqsa Mosque collectively as part of the right-wing rallies that will remain within the announced program, as it is expected that they will start later today, provided that they tour a provocative tour in the area of ​​the ancient walls of Jerusalem and reach To the Bab al-Amoud area.

According to the occupation police in Jerusalem, the decision was taken after an "intelligence" assessment and consultations with the various leadership of the security services, for fear of flare-ups in Jerusalem and out of control.

Despite the occupation police’s decision to prevent settler incursions into Al-Aqsa, thousands of Jews flocked to Al-Buraq Square and the Al-Mughrabi neighborhood in preparation to carry out the mass incursions into the sanctuary grounds that the alleged Temple organizations called for.

In anticipation of any emergency, thousands of Palestinians remained in the grounds of the Haram, despite the Israeli police’s decision to prevent settlers from storming the mosque, while the Israeli police pushed reinforced forces at the main doors of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and closed the door of the chain.


التعليقات والاراء

اضافة تعليق