The occupation launched a campaign of arrests and raids in the West Bank

Today, Friday, the Israeli occupation forces arrested a number of Palestinian citizens, after their homes were raided, searched, and their contents tampered with in separate areas of the occupied West Bank.

In his statement to the media, the occupation army said that its soldiers arrested a number of Palestinians in the West Bank, who were transferred to an investigation by the security services on the pretext of participating in popular resistance actions against settlers.

Palestinian sources said that the occupation forces stormed at dawn today, "Burin" south of Nablus (north of the occupied West Bank) and arrested the released prisoner Ghassan Zaidan Najjar after his house was searched and searched.

In the town of Barqa (north of Nabulsi), the occupation forces arrested the young Ali Muhammad Hamdan Saif after storming his family's home.

The occupation patrols raided the town of Kafr Qalil in the south, the Al-Dahiya area and Al-Quds Street in the east without reporting any arrests.

The occupation forces also arrested the young Ahmed Hashem Abu Aisha from the city of Hebron (south) near the "Etzion" settlement junction, after he stopped his vehicle.

The occupation forces stormed the "Al-Sahla" area in the city of Hebron, and raided the house of Rafik Al-Qudsi, and searched and photographed it from abroad.

On the other hand, the Israeli Military Prosecution filed indictments against three minor Palestinian boys, residents of Abu Dis, east of occupied Jerusalem, for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails and an explosive device to a site of the Israeli border guards in the town last month. The three were wounded by the occupation forces, and were arrested despite being injured.

 

التعليقات والاراء

اضافة تعليق