Netanyahu threatens Gaza and praises Bahrain´s position

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday his government would take Tougher measures against Gaza if the calm did not return to the atmosphere.

Speaking at the start of his weekly cabinet meeting, Netanyahu referred to recent decisions to stop fuel supplies and reduce fishing. "Last week we imposed sever sanctions on Hamas, including stopping the fuel, and if we had to do it again, it would be more difficult."

He stressed that the military option was put forward. "We may have to launch a large-scale military operation in the Gaza Strip, and the only thing that guides me is the security of the State of Israel."

He criticized the wave of accusations, which he described as "political" against his government against the backdrop of its position on events in the cover of Gaza. Accusing their leaders of taking no steps when they were former officials and now trying to give advice, and if the government military action will also be criticized.

On the other hand, Netanyahu referred to the statements made by Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, who said in remarks to Channel 13 Hebrew, "Israel is part of the Middle East, and that the Jewish people are part of this center." Saying that these statements are very important and come as a result of the policy pursued by "Israel" in the region.


التعليقات والاراء

اضافة تعليق